Looney Tunes | Popeye | Betty Boop | Merrie Melodies | Misc. | FAQ | Sounds | Links | Credits
Puss N' Booty (1943)
colorized version notes:
- Cartoon Network version has the 1956 Looney Tune
sheild card in place of the original 1943 sheild card.
- The Looney Tune card appears to be made from the original frame-blow
up, but with translucent color layed over it. (color layer doesn't match up)
- One of 7 redrawn Looney Tunes still played on Cartoon Network.
- Cells don't match backgrounds.
- The lady, while walking up stairs, stops walking when a disolve
occurs. She's literally floating in mid-air until the dissolve is over.
- Petey Bird sleeps with his eyes open!
- Rudolf SLIDES up stairs instead of walking in a scene.
- The cat has blue eye whites and his whiskers appear and disappear at
- Close-up shot of the cat looks very well drawn (besides the blue
- The cat's teeth are gray. (Tartar?)
- This is the last theatrical cartoon made by Warner Bros. filmed in
black & white.
- The only one-shot Looney Tune redrawn colorized. The reason might
have been because it was mistaken for a Sylvester & Tweety cartoon.
Digitally colorized version notes:
- Colorized in 1990, but Warner Bros. has neglected to send Cartoon Network a